Precision Placements, Inc.

 





 

For prospective candidates, we thank you for linking to this page to gain a better understanding of how we may be able to help you. 
When PPI was started in the early nineties, our niche was in placing mid level managers and engineers in the traditional textile industry.  Since the industry has obviously changed, we have as well.  Today 80% of our placements are in sales and marketing and corporate management.  The remaining 20% are primarily in engineering, and senior plant management. Our expertise remains in fiber, fabric, and apparel; but our client base has grown.  In addition to major manufactures, we have been able to help a number of different types of companies and are proud to add them to our client list.  Our client list now is made up primarily of 5 different types of companies:

  • Niche manufacturers of fabric and apparel.
  • Major retailers
  • Companies based outside of the US who are looking to sell apparel and fabric in the US.
  • Companies who are importing apparel and fabric to sell into the US.
  • Traditional textile and apparel manufacturers. 

If you have experience working with fiber, fabric, or apparel, we may be able to help you in your career, and we would encourage you to email your resume.  If you live in the US, please send it to res@textilejobs.com .  If you live outside the US, please send it to cv@textilejobs.com .  Unfortunately, it is unusual that we are able to help recent college graduates below the PhD. level without industry experience.  PPI operates entirely on a company fee paid basis, so there is never any charge to candidates.
When you send a resume, we will contact you if we have an immediate need that we feel may be right for you.  If there isn’t one at that time, your resume will be put into our database.  If an opportunity comes along a later, you will be contacted to see if you would like to be considered for it.  Under no circumstances will any information about you (including your name) be ever released to a company without your specific consent.  This helps ensure your confidentiality and also maintains our credibility with the companies we work with.
The right opportunity will be out there for practically everyone.  It just may not be out there today or a week from Tuesday, but it will be there.  By being in our database comprised of tens of thousands of resumes from the last 12 years, you can be assured that you will be contacted when the right opportunity comes along, and that your information will be kept highly confidential.  Every year we make placements with people who submitted resumes 5 or 6 years or even longer ago as well as people who have interviews set up less than a day of sending their resume.
If it has been several years since you have contacted us, I would encourage you to drop us a note at update@textilejobs.com to make sure we have the most up to date information on you.
We value each candidate as a person and look forward to speaking with you.

© 2015 Precision Placements, Inc.

 

© 2015 Precision Placements Inc.